So instead I am updating you all on my wonderful scrapbooking room. I have been dreaming about this and planning it for so long I can hardly believe it is actually finally coming together. I think I have gone through about a thousand different design ideas and drawn so many plans after looking at ideas in magazines and on the internet, but I think the design we finally came up with is going be great. Dirk is doing a great job building everything and is really concerned about making it just what I want it to be. I will post some in progress pictures.
Needless to say, I can hardly wait until it is all done and painted and I can start filling it with my stuff and actually do some scrapbook pages and start making cards again!
This table is the built in work table with a 1o inch utility shelf above it.
This is the closet build in, its hard to see in the picture, but the bottom is 24 slim drawers that will hold all my stamps and stamp pads and various ohter suppplies. I will put a TV in here where the plug is and there will be shelves on the two sides of the tv.
I will post more pics as it gets completed and then the doors will be open for friends and family to come scrap with me!
9 comments:
Sorry I ruined it and didn't let you blog about the weekend. The room looks great, it probably looks bigger in person and the closet build-in is the best. I love those drawers!
im so glad you are blogging! cant wait to read and catch up!
Great room!!! Please update pictures as your room progresses. I'll have to take up scrapbooking, it looks like lots of fun! However, it may be a bit costly...especially if you build a room to do it in!
So what did you think you would put in 24- yes 24- drawers??!! Finally getting on to check blogs cause Liz called and she actually put up pictures! I will be coming over soon to sit in a clean, well organized room- unlike my chaotic mess!!
HELLO!!! It's a new month and time for you to do another entry. I think it would be appropriate to list the top ten things about your daughters on their birthdays- just a prompt if your stuck!
I'm excited to see it! I'll come over and scrapbook with you...since it's always crazy at my mom's house! Will you let me shop in your room like I do in her's? I'll bring my own bag!
Hello seriously... I even gave you an idea about what to blog about (my birthday and ya know, the reasons you love me). You are adopting the posting habits of Susie but even she has put up a post this month. Please get on this immediately. :)
I love it! I will have to come and personally visit it (ok and you!) over Christmas!!!
really? really? October 13th? If you don't post by Thursday, you will be 2 months behind. I know there is plenty to post about... get on it! We are all waiting...
P.S. Love you!
Post a Comment